Daylight Train Crossing Daylight Train Crossing

Reminds me a lot of Chicane

Were you listening to a lot of "Giants" by any chance when you wrote this ? For some reason I cannot get "Middle Distance Runner" out of my mind when I listen to this ! Very nice work, you are obviously as talented as hell.

Yodamanjaro responds:

Haha no, thanks though!

&amp;lt;&amp;lt; - DOMINATOR - &amp;gt;&amp;gt; << - DOMINATOR - >>

Excellent Dance Piece

Just excellent, i stand in awe.

Yodamanjaro responds:

Standing in awe because it's so awesome? haha

*Misaki* / ZeRo BaSs *Misaki* / ZeRo BaSs

Catchy, well mixed electronica

Really nice mix, it really takes you up and down with it. Was it professionally mixed down, or a home jobbie ? Damn good if a bedroom mix. I felt it could have used just one more melody threaded through it to give just a little bit more variation and interest through the loud, beat-driven parts. Alternatively, you could think about a change in bassline with the same melody, just to change it up a bit. But top work, really liked it.
By the way, watch out with promoting your website, I dont think NG like that much.

:Redemption: :Redemption:

Lovely

I thought this just sounded great, an interesting and well executed piece. It was a little loud wasnt it ! Did you normalise to 0dB ? Piano pieces often need to be mastered down a little softer, say -3 dB or so (you can experiment with this). Tools such as Ableton need to be tweaked to NOT export at 0dB normalised level ... Hope this helps, but really nice work.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Yeah, I just uploaded a much, much better version. Not so loud anymore, haha. Thank you! That did help me out. :) I appreciate your review as well.

The Gody Hell The Gody Hell

Sounds good, excellent mix

Good sounds, very loopy, maybe could have done to tie the whole thing together with some kind of sonic theme or lead-line ? Very well mixed, though.

&amp;lt;MWA&amp;gt; Atomic Reverse <MWA> Atomic Reverse

Awesome Dubstep

If this is dubstep, then I like it ! I think this is much stronger than a typical dubstep song because it is instrumental (so you have really worked the sound variation in well). Very interesting arrangement, it took me on a journey. Top work !

mjattie responds:

thanks a lot :) I can't make the super generic dubstep, it's too boring for me ^^ but I like to make this tho! xd

Rapeture Rapeture

Noise Noise and More Noise

If the aim was to create a noise loop, then I would say that you have succeeded. There would be many games or films that could use this sort of atmopsheric piece, but I think it could have been done better by adding some variation in the noises used or the backbone beat. Still, very interesting and well crafted.

Falonefal responds:

Yes, I'm right now in a very noisy mood, next couple of pieces I will be bringing to life will be mostly noise.

Let The Waves Go Their Way Let The Waves Go Their Way

Good, Solid, Post-Rock

The sound is nicely chosen and the song builds up well. I really like the pattern that lies underneath the song, and the drums hold the whole thing together - in all, a good solid post-rock piece. What sort of art / game would you put this to ?

KillTheTrucker responds:

Thanks!
I don't know, I saw a great drawing a few minutes ago, 'Soldier' by TyraWM here on Newgrounds. That one fits really good with the music I think, but that's just my personal opinion :)

Thanks for your review.
KTT

Breakbeater V3 (headphones) Breakbeater V3 (headphones)

Great beat, and I love the bass sound

Good work ! Love the beat, and a very good mix. What DAW do you use ?

Maverlyn responds: